Norway Active Association is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political youth organization which aims at empowering youth, promoting peace, tolerance and solidarity through assisting young people in acquiring knowledge and developing their skills and competencies. Society “Bridge to the Future” is mainly oriented on Education and Development that are fundamental values to achieve peace and dignity for all human beings. The mission of the society is to foster and support the sustainable development of local communities and individuals’ empowerment through education and training, human rights, democratic values and international cooperation. The organization is oriented on accessing to social rights for youth,also fighting against discrimination, violence,xenophobia and exclusion affecting young people.
We have experience both in international and local projects. As a partner, our organization has participated in a number of activities within the framework of Youth in Action Programmes and we are continuing with Erasmus+. We were directly involved in running some of the activities during the projects in which we have been partners and also organizers.
We used non formal education in order to make participants more connected to each other, we used a lot of team building methods and experiential learning methods and at the end, we managed to give more courage to the youngsters to speak in society about their problems, through making youth projects in their local communities.
Our team have previous experiences in Youth in Action programme.
Experiences and our responsibilities relevant for this project application:
– Planning and management of start-up procedures
– Selection of participants
– Planning and implementation of the preparation activities (before the departure)
– Management of administrative procedures and all technical and organizational aspects
– Management of the flows of participants
– Management of the relationship with foreign partners and with participants
– Planning and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities
– Planning and implementation of the follow up activities
1. Director of Organization is a professional Youth Worker involved in International youth work since 2012.
2. Talent Management Officer – B.Sc. in Human Resources Management responsible for recruitment, development and preparation of participants 6. Transnational Partnership.Development Officer – B.Sc. in International Business responsible for technical details and establishing good cooperation among partners.
3. Four youth workers are graduates of Social Studies and experienced in youth work and training of young people.